issues fixing .frq files

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
yoyoyoyoyo sorry i havent been on in like 10 quintillion eons but ive run into a little problemo:

when i try to fix my bank's .frq files by using the avg method (highlighting points before and after the irregularity and clicking avg to average it out) i still get the garbles and groans she had before, i have also deleted the .frq files as someone suggested and initialized .frq files and still it hasnt yielded any positive results and no matter which resamp i use she still has errors; i double checked to make sure i didnt jack up my recordings and they all sound fine, so i basically have no idea what to do riparooni :bigtears:

i know i can be pretty vague so if anyone would like me to elucidate or post screenshots let me know and i gladly will!

~much thanks

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If a significant amount of the points are off-pitch, then it may have affected the average frequency of the note. Above the list of frequencies, there's a box labeled "キー" which has the average frequency.

Reactions: sailor _ravioli

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
If a significant amount of the points are off-pitch, then it may have affected the average frequency of the note. Above the list of frequencies, there's a box labeled "キー" which has the average frequency.
thanks! is there a way to easily change the points without having to manually go in and paste it in each box???
sorry that was probably a really dumb question

also if this helps the bank was recorded in like g#5ish

i have no idea what im doing