Is there any updates on Momo Momone

Mee

Teto's Territory
I only found the 2009 and 2011 VB but neither of them sing.
There has to be an update cause i saw a recent song of hers called, "Leave Me Alone" and "I Dun Wanna Do A Thing".

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Her latest VBs are her 2011 Appends, DL links for those VB are in this page, this page is her "Wiki page", a "home page".

Each of her newest VCV 2011 appends has surffix (e.g. "S" for Soft VB ).

Chianachini

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Not sure if it's legitimate but this site mentions a VCCV bank that was supposed to come out a few years ago, but I don't think that ever happened. I was pretty stoked after hearing Tei, Ritsu, and Roku VCCV and couldn't wait for Momo.

Reactions: Mee and HIRATELIER

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There has not been any updates beyond the bank sets from 2014 - follow @Pupuomena links Her banks are typically VCV Japanese. You need to convert USTs to hiragana and then to VCV for her to sing properly. I haven't looked into these banks myself to confirm, however.

@Chianachini you mean CVVC. VCCV is a name for @PaintedCz's method of English. Given that it's been about 2 years, I wouldn't hold my breath for further updates.

Reactions: Mee

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Not sure if it's legitimate but this site mentions a VCCV bank that was supposed to come out a few years ago, but I don't think that ever happened. I was pretty stoked after hearing Tei, Ritsu, and Roku VCCV and couldn't wait for Momo.
That is legit site too (a mirror English site). I linked to her Japanese site because it has more DL links.

What I have heard that Momo's voicer has interests to update/give new VBs but she has NO time to make/finish them. Being busy with her work and own life etc...

I wish that she has some time to update tho! CVVC, multipitch or maybe even English (if possible) update would be super cool. ><

Reactions: kimchi-tan