Introduction of a Total Newbie

piperdragoon

Momo's Minion
Hello one and all! I'm just a newbie UTAU user who has a keen interest in all sort of vocal-synth-based music.

I don't currently have any real experience with production of music at all, honestly (thus the "Total Newbie" statement in the title), and my last two attempts at creating a cv voicebank ended in failure ("So THAT'S why you don't use a cheap headset mic and a sock as a pop filter! Well if I ever wanted to sound like I'm trying to sing while drowning in a plastic barrel..."), but I like to think I have a relatively decent singing voice that I can eventually put into a nice voicebank, and I've been mostly aware of and been a fan of UTAU and it's results for yonks.

Of course, I enjoy other things. I'm a gamer, animation fanatic, pseudo-artist (I CAN draw, but I'm very limited in what I can draw, and I can't draw humans in any acceptable way), and computer tech junkie.

...you know, I never know how to end these introduction posts without sounding awkward. ^_^;

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
...you know, I never know how to end these introduction posts without sounding awkward. ^_^;
I'm the opposite, I never know how to start off. Anyway, welcome to UF! If you're interested in music production, I might be able to give basic help there.

piperdragoon

Momo's Minion
I'm the opposite, I never know how to start off. Anyway, welcome to UF! If you're interested in music production, I might be able to give basic help there.

Heh, in all honesty, it does take me more than a few minutes to word my intro right in the first place. And, you would? Well it looks like I know just who to ask when I need help with getting my potential future VB into a song. ^_^ Thanks for the welcome. :smile:

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Well, anyways welcome to UF!
Never shy away from asking questions about anything UTAU-related!
We - well most of us - don't bite, and try to help as good as possible!

Ant0n

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Welcome, welcome!!
Just ask questions if you need help/tips! ^-^