Indefinite hiatus.

P

partial

You read the title.

My interests have changed, and things that used to only be pastime hobbies have now sort of taken over my entire life. Of course, I still like UTAU and Vocaloid stuff, but I plan on erasing my presence on the internet entirely in this aspect. It’s probably easier to say I’m tired of being connected to so many people (but that’s not anyone’s fault – it’s just my nature). I am an isolated person at heart, and even though this social interaction is online, it’s still already much more than my usual.

Without a better way to explain it, I’m going on an indefinite leave.

People I owe art to will still get it, and those of you who have already requested physicals of your UTAU vbs will get those, too. I’m simply cutting myself off from Vocaloid and UTAU as a whole as best as I can, at least, online.

My interests have changed.

Not that I think anyone will be particularly interested, but

- Discord: partial#0801

edit for discord and skype please tell me who u are on utaforum lol

Last edited by a moderator:

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
Ah, well, I hope you do well in your future endeavours. We haven't interacted for much time but I greatly enjoyed it.

I hope it doesn't too cheesy that I'll miss seeing you around here lol.

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
Awww man, this is a sad news for me...Take care of yourself partial, we'll surely miss you
Wish you the best on ur IRL stuffs~

btw, if you don't mind..Are you going to still update TYPE?

P

partial

before i accept this very suspcious looking discord friend request

is one of yall southhypocrite bc it looks suspicious as hell lmao

Awww man, this is a sad news for me...Take care of yourself partial, we'll surely miss you
Wish you the best on ur IRL stuffs~

btw, if you don't mind..Are you going to still update TYPE?
I plan on still updating TYPE, but since what I want to do will take a year or two, it'll be a while.

Damien

Wannabe Worker
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's a feel to see you go but it's understandable for your interests to change. Happy goodbyes and best of luck with what you do from this point.

Reactions: Piia

Ant0n

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Awww, Goodbye... We wish you the best!!
*gives a parting gift*

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Aww, I'm so sorry to see you go, @partialkakera :sad: You've been such a generous, friendly, and overall a wonderful person to be with. <3 And we understand, it's very natural to change interests thank goodness my obssession with Barbie Girls is over
Well, anywho, maaaaany, and I mean many people will miss having you here in UF~! :'( We hope for all the best for you! <3
>(:D)< (I don't know how to give hugs OTL)

Reactions: Nohkara

RenzoA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Aww, Well, I hope you'll have fun in your new interests. Even though we werent really close, Its sad to see a fellow utapal go...

Sometimes I feel you on being isolated and stuff. I mean everyone discriminates things I love to the point that I dont want to hang out with them anymore

Good luck for your new interests! :D
I am horrible in making farewall notes >.<

Reactions: Nohkara and Piia

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
That's a shame. I feel the same exact way around this community to the point where I have to isolate myself for good. Not only will I miss you, but I.V. as well! I'll continue to support him in your absence, if that's all right with you. Overall, wish you the best of luck!

Reactions: Soursop the fruit

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
We're gonna miss you! It's almost like you're an icon around these parts, and it'll be a little weird not seeing you. Have fun with what you need to do!

Reactions: VocAddict and Piia

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I agree that it's gonna be a little weird not seeing you. But if you need a brake then you need a brake.
Hope you enjoy doing whatever you end up doing:wink:!

P

partial

Aww, I'm so sorry to see you go, @partialkakera :sad: You've been such a generous, friendly, and overall a wonderful person to be with. <3 And we understand, it's very natural to change interests thank goodness my obssession with Barbie Girls is over
Well, anywho, maaaaany, and I mean many people will miss having you here in UF~! :'( We hope for all the best for you! <3
>(:D)< (I don't know how to give hugs OTL)
thank u

Aww, Well, I hope you'll have fun in your new interests. Even though we werent really close, Its sad to see a fellow utapal go...

Sometimes I feel you on being isolated and stuff. I mean everyone discriminates things I love to the point that I dont want to hang out with them anymore

Good luck for your new interests! :D
I am horrible in making farewall notes >.<
I think it's honestly more of a matter of everyone discriminating things I like. Not here of course, but irl, so if I can just get out of Vocaloid and UTAU stuff, maybe life would get easier...

That's a shame. I feel the same exact way around this community to the point where I have to isolate myself for good. Not only will I miss you, but I.V. as well! I'll continue to support him in your absence, if that's all right with you. Overall, wish you the best of luck!
IV's your UTAU, not mine. ofc I wouldn't take him, he's a xota! Thank you .u.

This is really sudden news to me D:

You've become like a fixture of this forum's community. But if your heart is elsewhere, I won't hold you back. Good luck in your future endeavors! I'll miss having you around here.
We're gonna miss you! It's almost like you're an icon around these parts, and it'll be a little weird not seeing you. Have fun with what you need to do!
I agree that it's gonna be a little weird not seeing you. But if you need a brake then you need a brake.
Hope you enjoy doing whatever you end up doing:wink:!
i don't really see how i'm a fixture or an icon lmao but thanks to you all

Reactions: RenzoA

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Awe, I'll definitely miss you >=< Wish I had the courage to have spoken to you more often... Anyway, I hope you'll do well with your endeavors and that someday you'll feel better, maybe even up to come back! ^=^ Good luck, let's all work hard!!

wobinbug

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oh, I know we never talked loads, but it's a shame to see you go . In any case, I completely understand why you feel this way, and I wish you luck in the future :love:

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Sad to see you go even if I haven't said much. Please take care and feel free to come back if you ever feel like it! :bigtears: