If you could deleted off a song from vocaloid and would give it to an UTAU which song would it be ?

Dae-dae

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
If you could deleted off a song from vocaloid and whould give it to an UTAU which song would it be ? And what UTAU?

I wish delustion tax was actually owned by Gahata Meiji for example.

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Probably every Niki song and Namine Ritsu. Just listen to Error, First or Jitter Doll.

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Vocaloids and UTAUs don't really own songs, though... It's the people who made the songs. As long as there's an off vocal and a user owns the voicebank they want, they could cover the song with the UTAU they choose.
I get your point, though. I feel like it would've been really interesting if Teto was the original singer of Black Rock Shooter! Also, if it counts, I think Momo's cover of "Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya" is more popular than Miku's original because it's the Nyan Cat theme.

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Vocaloids and UTAU don't really own songs, though... It's the people who made the songs. As long as there's an off vocal and a user owns the voicebank they want, they could cover the song with the UTAU they choose.
I get your point, though. I feel like it would've been really interesting if Teto was the original singer of Black Rock Shooter! Also, if it counts, I think Momo's cover of "Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya" is more popular than Miku's original because it's the Nyan Cat theme.
I guess they mean like make an Utau the original singer of whichever Vocaloid song

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You don't need to put down Vocaloid to support UTAU. If you would rather see more UTAU original songs in the world, support those who already create them, perhaps even contribute to their projects with your own skills, or even write songs of your own. Perhaps reach out to those who currently write Vocaloid songs and encourage them to pick up UTAU as well.

But I digress, so here's an example to contribute to the original question- I wish that all of Police Piccadilly's Cevio and Vocaloid songs were also sung by Yamine Renri. Her voice and the way she's tuned by the producer are absolutely beautiful, and when a Cevio or a Vocaloid gets used instead, it feels like something was lost.

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
You don't need to put down Vocaloid to support UTAU. If you would rather see more UTAU original songs in the world, support those who already create them, perhaps even contribute to their projects with your own skills, or even write songs of your own. Perhaps reach out to those who currently write Vocaloid songs and encourage them to pick up UTAU as well.

But I digress, so here's an example to contribute to the original question- I wish that all of Police Piccadilly's Cevio and Vocaloid songs were also sung by Yamine Renri. Her voice and the way she's tuned by the producer are absolutely beautiful, and when a Cevio or a Vocaloid gets used instead, it feels like something was lost.
Interesting change in tone points, that I also wish, another reason to love Police Piccadilly

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What I expect the answers to be: "any song made by wowaka or something popular and give it to Ritsu/Teto/Ruko"

imo, none. The reality is fine as it is.

heta-tan

Genderless Goon
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
All of them and give them to my boy Tree

But seriously, I don't think it really matters because sooner or later vocaloid songs get covered by utau and visa versa... All that I care about is if it's any good and where I can get the UST :smile:

RenzoA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I really wished Voice and/or Patchwork Staccato belonged to Yamine Renri. I mean she sounds so good in them~