If you could decide, what would your -P name be?

RenzoA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hahah idk I guess ArEs-P? XD Cause 1.) its the initials of my utau (R and S for Renzo Seiryou) and 2.) Because I easily get into fights but then as I'm about to fail, I put a desperate use of things xD (usually in an argument or debate with friends lol)

Or it could also be Easy-P since I usually just make light edits which makes it "easy" for me xD I should really work on my tuning/pitching skills tbh and because I am a fan of Evillious Chronicles (its abbreviation is EC so yeah lol) And probably because I like things the easy way xD

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So I don't know if that's still a thing, but I think usually, the community gives you a -P name.
I think mine would be one of the following:
- Chou-P, because I covered Migikata no Chou like 3 times in a row, and 4 times in total. And it was not the last time XD.
- Night-P, because I tend to cover Samfree's Night Series a lot.
- Mane(Mane)-P or Psycho(tropic)-P because i tend to cover that song a lot too.
or, probably most accurate for me,
- Harmony-P, because i tend to make my harmonies loud, not too loud that they overplay the main vocals, buut rather loud in comparison, but to me, in a good way haha.

So what would your -P name be?
Probally hmm... Roblx-P Cause My artStyle Is Based Off Roblox xddd or IAmNotAP-P Cause Lol?

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I would never ever give myself a P name because every English speakers would make fun of Pupu-P like "poo poo pee! Hahahah" and I'm pretty sure that Bunny or Rabbit-P are all ready taken plus English names are boring, so... I guess that my producer name would be just Pupuomena or Pupunee X"D

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Make a song with vocals...and let it be sung by sora!
Maybe I will someday, this one's not going to have vocals as of right now

Back to the original topic... I just realized a revolver is actually a weapon. That's cool and all, but I'd probably just stick with Haichou. There's another name I plan on using in the future anyway