I will make 1-3 covers for cover art!

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
So I'm working on a cover of iNSaNiTY with Matsudappoiyo and MEIKO V3. But, me not being able to draw and not wanting to bother my friend (who's already started school), can't find anyone to draw.

So, I will make 1-3 covers in return to cover art~

Examples of covers:
I also have MEIKO V3 to make covers with. However, I'm not every good at using her English, as she's my first Vocaloid.

Thanks in advance!~

Last edited:

Hochii Hayane

Teto's Territory
Hello!

Im probably VERY late on this thread but better late then never.

Im interested in helping you with this cover art issue. Even, I could make a video if you would like.

Example of one of my videos:

Also, your covers are very good!

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
Oh my god, I forgot about this thread. Sorry, I've already uploaded the video using Poiyo and MEIKO's concept arts. I could still make you a cover, if you'd like. ^^'

Hochii Hayane

Teto's Territory
Daw
Alrighty then.

Well that would be awesome!!
I have a question.
do you have any utaus, because Id love to draw some fan art for them.

Hochii Hayane

Teto's Territory
Are you familiar with Yuyoyuppe?
If so I would love for you to cover one of his songs with Poiyo. And if not any nekobolo song. If you want I can do a video for the cover if youd like.

Also, does your utau have any other character design? Cpuld you describe his clothing and physical characteristics so I can be more precise. ?

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
I haven't heard of them, but I can still do one of their songs. Also, which of Poiyo's banks? (I have all of them except for his Acts 2 and 3.) And uh, I'll PM you the details for her design. ^^