I have some un-otoed pitches left on my 7 pitch cvvc bank (look to see what i'll trade!)

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
In return for 1 of 2 Cvvc otoes, I am willing to do:
2 Portraits of any character you choose (twier.deviantart.com go to the journal section and look for commission/request info)
1 double character portrait
1 custom score for a song under 5 minutes (NOT OFF VOCAL ITS A COVER USING MARCHING/CONCERT BAND INSRTUMENTS)

DIRECT MESSAGE ME PLEASE.

Last edited:

ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I suppose I might be able to help. Normally a CVVC (single pitch) bank would take me somewhere between a week and a month to complete. (Depending on how much time I have to work on it)

I have several japanese CVVC banks out right now. If you want a sample of my work, you can download one of them.

legolasorbraceface

Momo's Minion
In return for 1 of 2 Cvvc otoes, I am willing to do:
2 Portraits of any character you choose (twier.deviantart.com go to the journal section and look for commission/request info)
1 double character portrait
1 custom score for a song under 5 minutes (NOT OFF VOCAL ITS A COVER USING MARCHING/CONCERT BAND INSRTUMENTS)
Or a
1 3minute custom MMD Motion (just dancin no mouth/facials)
I could help. It takes me about 2 hours for me to oto a pitch of CVVC, but I'd have to get home from school and finish my homework before I could get to it.

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
I could help. It takes me about 2 hours for me to oto a pitch of CVVC, but I'd have to get home from school and finish my homework before I could get to it.
I cannot give the bank until Friday (my computer is getting fixed). But you haven't picked a reward/trade yet, and if you do both you get 2.
[doublepost=1480562263][/doublepost]
I suppose I might be able to help. Normally a CVVC (single pitch) bank would take me somewhere between a week and a month to complete. (Depending on how much time I have to work on it)

I have several japanese CVVC banks out right now. If you want a sample of my work, you can download one of them.
I'll see when I get my computer back from being fixed on friday