How to open Xinhua v4 trial on Mac?

m170

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Xinhua's trial came out so i downloaded it and when it unzipped its just a folder. Went inside the folder and there was an installer and i used it to install it but i don't see anything in my computer besides the Uninstallers for xinhua.. Xinhua's folder had another folder inside it that contained the breath .wav files? and the uninstaller folder along with the installer but that was it.
also, do i have to install an additional vocaloid editor or whatever it is to use the trial? i'm so confused.. don't you have to pay for the editor too or whatever.... or is the trial standalone

Tompole5

Momo's Minion
I once tried to get the trial for Vocaloid Maika. The instructions said that I didn't need to buy it to use the trial but it kept saying I had to buy it. Ended up with malware.... 1024... and not having internet for a week,

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I once tried to get the trial for Vocaloid Maika. The instructions said that I didn't need to buy it to use the trial but it kept saying I had to buy it. Ended up with malware.... 1024... and not having internet for a week,
The type of malware you got was probably adware, You should've installed a good antivirus like malwarebytes or something simular

Tompole5

Momo's Minion
The type of malware you got was probably adware, You should've installed a good antivirus like malwarebytes or something simular
You say it as if I didn't have it. Also I had Torjens, PUPs, all of that, I'm lucky I didn't get ransomware.

13470 to be exact