How do you uni students have time to record?

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm curious about how much time people in university have to record voicebanks and where you may go to get it done. I'm going to Uni the year after next year and i kinda look forward to it in that i'll get to make tons of new friends and stuff and do stuff on my own (even tho it's sad and scary) but i also plan on doing utau stuff off to the side like recording banks and the like, so how do you guys find the time to record?

hopeandjoy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Not every moment is filled with studying, but in my experience you do need to devote a day to recording voicebanks. Other stuff can be done between your schoolwork and other things. However, the benefit comes if your university is anything like mine and has 6 recording studios students can rent for the day for free in the library.

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Not every moment is filled with studying, but in my experience you do need to devote a day to recording voicebanks. Other stuff can be done between your schoolwork and other things. However, the benefit comes if your university is anything like mine and has 6 recording studios students can rent for the day for free in the library.
ahhh yeah i recorded an 8mora VCV in like the span of a day. but idk, i'll look to see what my future school has c:

heta-tan

Genderless Goon
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I wait until my roommate leaves for class because I don't want to walk thirty minutes/a mile to our library to record a bank, we have a really spread out, hilly campus so I really have to want/need something to get it... I just can't record any power banks until I'm on holiday since noise travels in the dorms/apartments..
But usually I don't have time to record because of my roommate being here a lot.