hi I am new here

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I joined because I thought it might be handy to have a place to talk about the Utau software and the Utau characters them self's.......so what's every ones favourite Utau?
Greetings! And I really like Xia Yu Yao >=<

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
Hey there, welcome to UF ! Well, sure this is the right place..Allot of UTAU discussions to talk about and cozy chit-chats to join
And i'm Soursop, Nice to meet you~

My favorite UTAU.....My own UTAU ofc I like everyone's UTAU, as long as they're good, i like 'em

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I joined because I thought it might be handy to have a place to talk about the Utau software and the Utau characters them self's.......so what's every ones favourite Utau?

Welcome to UF!

Ritsu is best *w*

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
WELCOME TO THE MIND FU- FORUM. WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
Any male Utau with a deep, smooth voice honestly.

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Hello @kimmon , welcome to Utaforum~! :D
Yes! You are more than welcome to ask people here about anything UTAU-related, and more than likely develop friendships~ <3

My favorite UTAU is Yamine Renri ^-^ (when you get to know me more what I talk about mostly is her hahaha)
I hope you have fun with us~! >(:D)<

RenzoA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Heyyo! Welcome to UF!
Hope you have fun in here ^^

My favorite Utau is Zuiga Mizuki because he was the first utau I knew...and he sounds realistic AF

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UTAforum! Not only is this a great place to discuss UTAU, but also a wonderful venue to learn and share knowledge, tools, and content. I sincerely hope you enjoy being here!

I don't have a single, favorite UTAU, but I'm sure you can guess my favorite Vocaloid.

Hazu パワ

Weeaboo yet not Weeaboo
Defender of Defoko
Heya and welcome~ I hope you can feel comfortable here~ My fav' UTAU(s) would most likely be AL!CE.16 and Gahata Meiji