Help--Can't Record Female Bank

Luc

Teto's Territory
So to start out--
I sing with a low-ish voice. I am an Alto.
I have only ever recorded male voicebanks.
I'm trying to record a relatively strong female voicebank (at least just a normal strength) but my falsetto is too airy for what I want.

I don't want to commission someone else's voice.
Help please?
Thanks.

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
So to start out--
I sing with a low-ish voice. I am an Alto.
I have only ever recorded male voicebanks.
I'm trying to record a relatively strong female voicebank (at least just a normal strength) but my falsetto is too airy for what I want.

I don't want to commission someone else's voice.
Help please?
Thanks.
Maybe try doing some practices with a feminine/high pitched voice? I'd suggest maybe editing your voice via technology but it can make things sound strange in Utau. Maybe you could record naturally(with your deep voice and all) and make it a female Utau with a mature vocal? In Utau there are gender flags that can make an Utau sound higher or lower, more masculine or feminine, so I suggest trying those out for that ^=^

Luc

Teto's Territory
Maybe try doing some practices with a feminine/high pitched voice? I'd suggest maybe editing your voice via technology but it can make things sound strange in Utau. Maybe you could record naturally(with your deep voice and all) and make it a female Utau with a mature vocal? In Utau there are gender flags that can make an Utau sound higher or lower, more masculine or feminine, so I suggest trying those out for that ^=^
Ah thanks! I'm trying to work it out now. I'll keep these in mind.

Reactions: Arissa