Hello! :)

PieRat

Momo's Minion
Hello! My name is Mariana but you can call me PieRat (or just Pie). I´m new here.

I need help. I´m creating my own utau voicebank but I´m finding it so difficult. :bigtears:
Give me tips, please. Anyone got a VCCV reclist?

Also, if someone is good at drawing anime style and would like to draw my utau, I would be thankful.

Sorry for the bad english, I´m portuguese. :P

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello and welcome to UTAForum!

VCCV reclist for what language? English?

You can find English VCCV here:

However, nowadays there's much shorter and easier English reclist available called Arpasing. Arpasing is just 235 samples while VCCV English is over 1000 samples. If you configure (oto) Arpasing correctly, it'll sound as good as VCCV Eng.

If you mean VCCV for Portuguese then sorry, I don't know any. You can try to search CVVC Portuguese reclist (guess what: VCCV is technically just CVVC with extra settings for "transition V C" and "CC" sounds. VCCV and CVVC and equally good, don't let name to confuse) and/or use Spanish VCCV reclist as reference and add any missing sounds on it for Portuguese. (If there's none good Portuguese reclist available, you can ask someone to help to write one in "help and advice" board in this forum)

PieRat

Momo's Minion
Oh, I saw that one. It's a bit confusing to me. I saw the video where she explained how to pronnounce the sounds, but she didn't explain all (kle for example). Thank you anyways.

I would like to make my voicebank in various languages, like english and japanese (and portuguese if possible). I have to search what sounds I need for a portuguese voicebank.

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh, I saw that one. It's a bit confusing to me. I saw the video where she explained how to pronnounce the sounds, but she didn't explain all (kle for example). Thank you anyways.

I would like to make my voicebank in various languages, like english and japanese (and portuguese if possible). I have to search what sounds I need for a portuguese voicebank.
"kle" is K+L+Vowel e. "kle" will be configured that you'll hear "kl" part of that only (no vowel). The "kl" will be combined with any L beginning CV sound (la, le, li etc). For example word "clock" would be "- kl" "l9" "9 k-" in the UST. Same is done with other consonant+consonant sound because English has ridiculous amount of possible combinations, so recoding every single one as full CCV recording (bla, ble, bli, blo, blu... ect) would be just the waist of time and reclist would be just... too long. That's why each consonant+consonant is recorded once only (e.g. "kle" "ble") and oto "kl" "bl" in VCCV - and Arpasing too.

If there's any other confusing part, you can always download CZloid and listen their samples.

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello! My name is Mariana but you can call me PieRat (or just Pie). I´m new here.

I need help. I´m creating my own utau voicebank but I´m finding it so difficult. :bigtears:

Also, if someone is good at drawing anime style and would like to draw my utau, I would be thankful.

Welcome! BTW, what's the UTAU's name?

PieRat

Momo's Minion
Sorry for not replying faster...

1- Don't you dare eat me,Raindropx. If you eat me, I'll eat you.

2- The name of my UTAU will be Miria Monsuta. However, if this one goes well I'll try to make different UTAUs.

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Why Miriam Monsuta? Maybe monsuta because of romanizating the Japanese word... but Miriam?

PieRat

Momo's Minion
Why Miriam Monsuta? Maybe monsuta because of romanizating the Japanese word... but Miriam?

I wanted a name that started with M because my real name starts with M. An I choose Miria because it was the name of a character I liked from a anime I used to watch when I was a child. I first thought about calling her Mariko.

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
hello everyone let me introduce first.......
this is sowparnika from India.... working as an admission consultant having 5+years of experience....
helps students to get admission in top colleges in Bangalore, Karnataka, India,.....
we provides service for top colleges in Bangalore.

Dayananda sagar University Bangalore
Um, it's more appropriate to make your own introduction thread instead of spamming someone else's....

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

@Arissa's right... or maybe is he a spammer?