Hello, newcomer to the forum.

Ti Pai

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! My name is TiGi but you can call me Ti or Ti-Pai if you wish! I guess I'm best known as being that one cocky bitch from Discord who popped out of nowhere. Though I'm not new to the UTAU/Vocaloid scene, I've been a fan since 2009, I am new to the community and would love to make friends and meet some great people.

Some might know me from my small YouTube account where I post translations, UTAU covers etc. If not, it's nice to meet you for the first time and I hope we'll become friends!

:shades: -Ti

Damien

Wannabe Worker
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ayy welcome to the forum, and I think I might've heard of you before
[doublepost=1494258523][/doublepost]And be careful, there's a rule on including -P in your name

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Ti Pai

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ayy welcome to the forum, and I think I might've heard of you before
[doublepost=1494258523][/doublepost]And be careful, there's a rule on including -P in your name
Well, the 'P' in my name is often mistaken for 'producer'. I use it like 'Pai', short for 'Senpai', so it relates to my YouTube alias. Maybe I should change that to avoid confusion... Hm...
[doublepost=1494261996][/doublepost]
Thank you! Nice to be here.

Ti Pai

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Welcome!
How is the oto of Ur UTAU?
You mean Yuka? I had nearly finished her VCV voicebank, I just had some re-recordings to do, but I no longer have access to her :^( Hopefully I will again soon! You can see a preview here: