Hello I'm new

Ten

Teto's Territory
Hello, I'm new here and it's wonderful to meet all of you. I hope to learn and get better at utau. I will try to put up some of my utaus here. I guess because this is an introduction I should say something about myself. I like to draw and sew, I'm really short, I look like I'm 13-15, I have a twin, I'm shy, my favorite color is purple, I like spicy food. I can't think of other random things about myself so I'll leave it at that
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ bye~ have a good day

Reactions: Piia

Sheba

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi there! Welcome to utaforum, everyone's really nice here, do if you ever need help or anything just ask! Looking forward to your UTAU!

Reactions: Piia

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Hello!
I'm your local memelord and K-Pop nerd, Iris!
If you like anything K-Pop related, please talk to me. I'm lonely.

Ten

Teto's Territory
Hi there! Welcome to utaforum, everyone's really nice here, do if you ever need help or anything just ask! Looking forward to your UTAU!
Thank you, everyone already seems very kind, I'm looking forward to my time here.
[doublepost=1489531508][/doublepost]
Welcome to Utaforum!
Welcome to UtaForum!
Thank you to the both of you
(^∇^)
[doublepost=1489532022][/doublepost]
Hello!
I'm your local memelord and K-Pop nerd, Iris!
If you like anything K-Pop related, please talk to me. I'm lonely.
My friend is into k-pop I know a little bit

the-neo-romantic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello there and welcome! ( and woah you do sewing? I was into sewing for my dolls a couple years back, and now I'm rarely doing it, but I like to design outfits sooo a needle and thread always comes in handy. Also, yeah, drawing, I do that too, and I'm not the only one here. :creepy:)