Hello, I'm new here

Shiro

Teto's Territory
Hello, I'm Shiro and I am new here to this community.
I've been more of a just listen to the utau and vocaloid music for about 5 years until about midway though last year I wanted to actually use them.
I enjoy things like using Utau and Vocaloid, and wish I could digital draw really well.
I've started to get into utau properly a couple of months ago by using it and doing covers with utau's like Teto, Defoko, Tei, Ritsu and a couple of others. I decided to make my own to see what my utau would sound out just out of pure curiosity though but ended up making one to use.

I've recently created an CV Utau Called Mirai Ai- my friend has helped me with the name and with the design of her too. However there are some pronunciation problems I made while recording. The otoing was horrible to do, I finally learnt do do so after 4hours of purely making copies of my utau's voicebank and looking at how to oto it.
This is what she sounds like

If people like her than I'll most likely continue to work with her. please be honest with your opinions about her.

Any questions or anything please ask.

and please be kind and gentle ;-;

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
Welcome!! Have fun here! Feel free to talk in the chat. We don't bite. Not that hard, anyway.
Your utau sounds nice for your first try!

Reactions: Nohkara and Shiro

mallowkey

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
heyo, and welcome! she sounds really nice! with a few more fixing of notes i'm sure she'll sound great! it's a nice first try! <3

Reactions: Nohkara