Hello everyone!

ΑKYLAS

Teto's Territory
I love everything voice synth related, from text to speech to singing voice synthesizers! I mostly listen to vocaloid and utau songs but I also like a wide variety of different music genres!

I actively use UTAU for almost a year now trying to learn how to make USTs, tune and record voicebanks for my character(s)! I have a lot to learn but I'm doing my best to make my hobby as fun and interesting as possible, in the future I would love to help others create their personal virtual singer!

I am from Greece, unfortunately not many people know and/or support voice synths like utau which makes me really sad... I'm writing a greek reclist in order to develop the very first greek virtual singer for UTAU ( recorded from a native speaker) that will later introduce my friends to the wonderful world of voice synths!

I joined this community because I want to learn more exciting stuff about the program and improve my skills!

I'm still learning about UF so please forgive me if I make any mistakes ^^'

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello! I am really interested in you... maybe you even could explain how tts works, since I use a text to speech synth to use the pc as blind (I think you know)... so maybe you even could explain me! Please PM me om?

ΑKYLAS

Teto's Territory
Oh I would love to talk with you! I really want to work on a TTS software in the future, although I'm a beginner and I have a lot to learn, I would gladly explain everything I know!
:creepy:

*Sorry but how can I pm you? I'm really new here!
:cynical:

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I think that you could click on mmy profile, and then click "start conversation" or "start new conversation", now IDK anyway...

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oooohhh, I will be looking for a Greek UTAU!

Also welcome to UTAForum!

If you wish to have some help/tips for writing a recording list etc, feel free to PM me any time! I have around 4 years experiment writing reclists for multiple different languages :smile:

Reactions: ΑKYLAS

ΑKYLAS

Teto's Territory
Oooohhh, I will be looking for a Greek UTAU!

Also welcome to UTAForum!

If you wish to have some help/tips for writing a recording list etc, feel free to PM me any time! I have around 4 years experiment writing reclists for multiple different languages :smile:

Ah thanks so much! I'll be sure to ask you if I get stuck! I really appreciate it!

Reactions: Nohkara

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yeah but maybe a speaking UTAU could be achieved by hanasu I guess? Don't know if ther would be a real process