\= = Hello Everyone~!

Tallbean

Teto's Territory
I downloaded UTAU last night and spent that rest of the night just learning the heck out of the program and stuff. Not many people I know really bring up topics on this gift from the heavens, so I'm just here to find a place where I can just talk about my ongoing experience in UTAU and I thought, why not find a community to share it with? I am currently working on a voicebank, though I already made two covers with different voicebanks already (giving credit of course to one of them) and I love it so much~!

I would like to get to know the community and become more involved and in depth in the whole UTAU business, I've been feeling nothing but joy and fulfillment after learning about the software itself.

A little bit about me:
  • I listen to UTAU and VOCALOID songs
  • I'm very humble, so it's easy to catch me off guard
  • I'm turning 18 in less than a month!
  • My favorite Utaloid has to be Ryone Yami!
In a very small quotation:

"Hi! My name is Tallbean, nice to meet you~!"

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
Hi, Talbean welcome to UF!~ You've come to a right place,
Whoa, very nice thing to hear you already made 2 covers in one night, you have a big passion right there~
Don't hesitate to walk around the forum or chat with us in the chatbox!

Reactions: Tallbean

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UTAforum! I'm glad you're enjoying UTAU! If you're interested, I've made a Discord server for people who are beginners to UTAU.

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I downloaded UTAU last night and spent that rest of the night just learning the heck out of the program and stuff. Not many people I know really bring up topics on this gift from the heavens, so I'm just here to find a place where I can just talk about my ongoing experience in UTAU and I thought, why not find a community to share it with? I am currently working on a voicebank, though I already made two covers with different voicebanks already (giving credit of course to one of them) and I love it so much~!

I would like to get to know the community and become more involved and in depth in the whole UTAU business, I've been feeling nothing but joy and fulfillment after learning about the software itself.

A little bit about me:
  • I listen to UTAU and VOCALOID songs
  • I'm very humble, so it's easy to catch me off guard
  • I'm turning 18 in less than a month!
  • My favorite Utaloid has to be Ryone Yami!
In a very small quotation:

"Hi! My name is Tallbean, nice to meet you~!"
Hiiiiiiii! I also love Yami's voice, and his hirari hirari cover was one of my favorites! Please listen, if you have the chance!

Tallbean

Teto's Territory
Hi, Talbean welcome to UF!~ You've come to a right place,
Whoa, very nice thing to hear you already made 2 covers in one night, you have a big passion right there~
Don't hesitate to walk around the forum or chat with us in the chatbox!

Ah thank you~! I'll definitely hit the chatbox from time to time
[doublepost=1503941199][/doublepost]
Welcome to UTAforum! I'm glad you're enjoying UTAU! If you're interested, I've made a Discord server for people who are beginners to UTAU.

That would be great actually! I'm planning on making my own voicebox sometime this week and it'd be great if I could get some beginner's tips~!
[doublepost=1503941248][/doublepost]
Hiiiiiiii! I also love Yami's voice, and his hirari hirari cover was one of my favorites! Please listen, if you have the chance!

I'll go do that right now!