Headcanons, Best Girl, etc....

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Okay. So. I have no idea if this is the right category. I don't even know why I'm doing this. Buuuut why not share some occasional headcanons that go through your head? Why not share your best girl/boy opinion? And everything else? (E.g small things that bother you)

- So. My best girl will always be Luka. Period. Nothing can change it. IA and Miki are close, but will always be second to Luka. In my headcanon she's a mature, and calm girl who prefers going to a museum over party, but occasionally parties. Oh and when she does, she is awesome. And her dance skills are also what make Luka best girl. Just...Luka Luka ☆ Night Fever. That's all I say!

Why not share your headcanons and thoughts as well? I'd be interested to hear them!

Reactions: RenzoA

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My love live best girl is and always will be Umi <3

More on the vocalsynth side, I have an entire text file with all the things I saved from when I did a twitter thread of unsolicited Kiyoteru headcanons. Would you like to hear any, or all of them?

Reactions: RenzoA

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I have an entire text file with all the things I saved from when I did a twitter thread of unsolicited Kiyoteru headcanons. Would you like to hear any, or all of them?
Sure, just write them down!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
1. kiyoteru has literally been using the same glasses since middle school
2. he lost the tie clip from his v2 days because it fell off once
it wasn't a very good clip
3. he prefers microwave rice over microwave noodles
4. BLACK HAIR
5. he thinks yuki is kinda annoying
6. kiyoteru doesn't have a habit of exercising
7. he accepts disappointing situations very very easily
8. he can speak english
9. his parents were the fukugawas, who died in an ironic accident
10. last december he turned 29 years old
11. he used to annoy akito in high school by singing in english (which akito sucked at)
12. he didn't officially become a teacher until 2010
13. he likes cake
14. he can't go to sleep until everything feels "finished"
15. he uses reddit
16. he's not a good or bad teacher, so none of his students remember him particularly well (except yuki)
17. he doesn't like being the teacher mascot of the vocaloid world, so V4 ROCK was a refreshing new take, except (they forgot my band)
18. he prefers coffee over tea
the only time he drinks tea is when it's offered to him. he'll never go out of his own way for tea
19. electeru! electeru is a fan of vocoders
20. he finds children over the age of 10-11 very tiring
21. i leave the interpretation of electeru's soundwaves up to the artist, but in my house they're untrained electromagic
22. he was afraid to touch any electronics for a while when it was first discovered, but that drove him crazy so he touched them anyway
23. most of kiyoteru's furniture is made of plastic
24. kiyoteru thinks that esperanto is a waste of time
25. he has mixed feelings about outer space after going up there once
26. kiyoteru is asexual, though he isn't aware of it Kiyoteru is bisexual but constantly denies it
27. this is 100% autobiographical i'm sorry but he's slightly creeped out by kagamine len
28. kiyoteru's desk in hachigata was covered with loads of sentimental items, which were all moved into his room when he left
29. kiyoteru loves the atmosphere of many people singing together, like in church or in a classroom
30. kiyoterror type 4 is an eldritch abomination. details to come eventually
31. kiyoterror type 1 is the edgy one
32. kiyoterror type 2 is the spooky one
33. kiyoterror type 3 is the hacker one
34. kiyoteru tries to spend as much free time as possible outside of home
like, preferring to be at AHS for hours deep into the night rather than stay home
35. his impression of anime and manga is things like pokemon and yokai watch
36. is it okay for me to talk about ice mountain? i think natsuki is an angry boi
37. tohma has tattoos on his arms and wears long sleeves to hide them
38. kiyoteru knows one, maybe two guitar chords
39. kiyoteru is on friendly terms with lots of other vocaloids, utaus, etc.
40. his twitter name includes my headcanon kanji for his official name when he was like, four years old
41. speaking of which, kiyoteru has a twitter account @vocalosensei
42. kiyoteru doesn't like contact lenses
43. mildly lactose intolerant
44. he tries to present himself neatly every day, to maintain confidence and drive
45. kiyoteru also knows how to play the recorder. he ****ing hates the noise though
46. being that he liked church music, he had to be pushed to become more "cool"/"badass" for the band. no regrets though
he enjoys having a means of highly energetic, almost aggressive expression
47. for a while, kiyoteru's personal computer was a used netbook. for a vocaloid he's not very into tech
48. since it's not explicitly stated in canon, i suppose it's only a headcanon that he's catholic? but it's implied so
i don't intend to push any sort of religious agenda via kiyoteru, i'd just rather do an accurate depiction over anime catholicism
49. he always uses cash when buying groceries
50. idk if I've mentioned this yet, but kiyoteru has an unhealthy diet (akito tries to help him, but what you gonna do with a microwave)
51. he used to eat kids leftovers (nobody else was gonna eat them anyway) (also it was funny)
52. he owns a bunch of funny math-related / teaching-related t shirts
53. despite that he usually prefers wearing polos outside of the house

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
So time for my Ritsu Headcanons:
1. Ritsu is actually a girl, and actually pretty normal, and just invented the weird stuff to be a troll.
2. She only says that, in fact she was scared to be overlooked.
3. She is actually 26, and weighs 45 kg. 4. Her breasts are just big. No missiles.
5. She hates looking at comments of her covers, because they're only about her gender.
6. When she does look at the comment, she slams her head onto her keyboard.
7. She enjoys singing with new utaus, especially if they actually sound decent together, in order to promote them.

So dont wonder if I refer to Ritsu with female pronouns. Canon even stated once Ritsu can be whatever you want.

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My Ruko headcanons:

1) Ruko is 20 years old and it's 180cm tall, not 197cm.
2) Ruko male has different appearance than Ruko female. Male Ruko appears more masculine and one side pony tale only like in this videos:

3) For me Ruko male and female are same person but with a different appearance and voice. Kinda like Saotome Ranma from from an old classic Anime/Manga series(???)
4) Rook as a dog is the best pet

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Aww, I rather like taking Namine Ritsu literally. It's fun to imagine a little kid trying to bully you into buying him a new yokai watch toy, or something.