Voicebank Golnar Attar

Pokeloid Luna

Teto's Territory
Pokeloid Luna submitted a new Showcase Item:

Golnar Attar

Details about Golnar Attar:

Originating from Persian royalty, Golnar was bored with her life, except when she was with her best friend, Tsugumi Mino, another royal from a neighboring kingdom. "Being a royal honestly sounds…intimidating. I can't be expected to rule an kingdom! No matter how much I try, I always seem to fall short of the mark anyway…what do I do?" Until one night, Tsugumi came to Golnar and whispered a plan. "I don't want to be a royal either. You know this. Why don't we just escape and, I dunno, become idols? I've always wanted to be an idol. The singing, the dancing, the fans, it all seems so very exciting! Will you join me? I can't do this without you, Golnar." The princess thought for a short while. "A-Alright, I'll do my best for your sake, my good friend." And so, the two princesses escaped under the cover of darkness, far far away from their kingdoms. And now, their legacy begins to unfurl before their very eyes.

Extra: Golnar is very overprotective of her friend, Tsugumi and will treat her to the equivalent of a "Precious cinnamon roll". Golnar is incredibly blunt, considerate, artistic, mature and has an "old soul" kind of personality. Originally, she was opposed to the idea of becoming an idol with her friend because she has stage fright, but with her friend around, she can accomplish much more than what she believes. Has confidence issues. Her name, Golnar translates to Pomegranate flower and Attar roughly means perfumer or scent.

*I will add more information if people desire it

Read more about this showcase item here...

Reactions: Arissa