Get a cover for your UTAU for a DRAWING

Flavio Riama

Teto's Territory
I need more drawings for Void Jester, he already has a paid design. But I want him to have more arts so I decided to trade my medium skills for using UTAU for a drawing for Void Jester.

There is my least cover:

I know this other has some pronouncing problems but I was using an incomplete voice bank. I can do better than this one:

So I'm hoping to trade with people. All I want from you is a drawing and you'll get a cover mixed by me for your UTAU. :smile:

Flavio Riama

Teto's Territory
Guys, I want the cover of Rin's Sakitama (sachitamashii)
I did a little search about this song and I couldn't find any UST for this one and it's an enka song. If you can accept only a short cover of it (like less than 1 minute of the song) and give me the romaji of it I can do something about it for you. Enka is very hard and tricky (I actually never tried anything on enka).

But I have to take a look at your gallery just to check your art and I have to take a look on your VB just to check if it's able to sing this song.

Last edited:

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I need more drawings for Void Jester, he already has a paid design. But I want him to have more arts so I decided to trade my medium skills for using UTAU for a drawing for Void Jester.

There is my least cover:

I know this other has some pronouncing problems but I was using an incomplete voice bank. I can do better than this one:

So I'm hoping to trade with people. All I want from you is a drawing and you'll get a cover mixed by me for your UTAU. :smile:

If you want, I could help you, because I come from eraditional Japanese song... this is not enka ahahah!

Tin-Loid

Tin-Loid
Defender of Defoko
I know you said you would use my utau for a cover, but I'll try my best to make an MMD model for a cvvc oto.........
but if not I wouldn't mind someone using Tree (FE IRON or original)