Closed Other KLAD's Free Offerings

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Currently queued requests will be completed, but no new requests will be accepted. Requests are queued indefinitely, and will only be delivered as time permits. Your patience is much appreciated, but please consider a commission instead if your projects are time-sensitive.

You can view the queue of current work in progress here: KLAD Queue

Reclists

Though I'm no omniglot, I've written all sorts of reclists, from CVVC to VCV, from Esperanto to Korean. Generally, these lists will be written to be used with OREMO, and maybe my OTO Generator.

These requests can be anything like "An efficient Japanese CVVC with these extras", "VCV Klingon", or even "Put the entire English language in one string".

6 syllable Arpasing
Diphone tagalog
Sors custom VCV
Partial custom VCV
Basic Korean CVVC
Mochlin custom VCV
Zedreeks custom VCV
X-SAMPA Japanese CVVC
FiftiesYoungin custom VCV
IDOLTRASH custom VCV
Klingon CVVC
mahalisyarifuddin custom Arpasing
GalacticNightz custom VCV

Art

Now closed. Completed requests will remain for archival purposes.

DMG packaging

Package your voicebank for Mac users in a clean and professional-looking file.
iRxJWYH.png

Please provide:
  • The finished voicebank
  • Icon (transparent background)
  • Any additional files
    • Omake folder (breaths etc)
    • Art references
    • MMD model
    • Demo songs
    • etc.
As well as what you would like the files to be named. The character.txt and readme.txt will be edited to look more aesthetically pleasing in the UTAU-Synth interface, as well as having my credit added.

The final file will be sent with a temporary upload, so that you may host it yourself in distribution.

GEMSeries White
WEM3 Classic
Matsuo Sora Snowflake

Last edited:
Reactions: Tema

lemobird

Momo's Minion
Adlez could you mix this cover? is kibou no kakera - tv size
Main voice
Harmony
second voice
the second voice sounds legit drunk and is intended to sound like theres just another person singing so, could you make it sound lower than the main vocal?
Instrumental

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The soundcloud embeds all seem to be broken. How about you put all the files in a zip and PM me the download?

lemobird

Momo's Minion
sorry about that
harmonies htt ps://soun dcloud.com/parafernalias-fasas/harmonies/s-33zLr
second htt ps://soun dcloud.com/parafernalias-fasas/second-voice/s-gO2Yw
main htt ps://soun dcloud.com/parafernalias-fasas/main/s-gCkLH
instrumental htt ps://soun dcloud.com/parafernalias-fasas/instrumental/s-hdHTe
that should work i guess

LunarConstruct

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hiya, Adlez! Would it be possible to get some art of my UTAU? :3c
You can pick your favorite of her designs from her website, just click the moon-named buttons near the top to see them c:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This thread is still open, and everything is still available.

Taikutsu-namake

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Oz_

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Are you still doing this?

An art of Mochizuki please!
reference_art_by_m0chizuki-d9ids0v.png

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Just a note, but you don't really need to ask if a thread is still open if the last reply was within the last couple months or so, ESPECIALLY if the OP is someone who's really active on the forum.
Anyway, I've noted you down for work in progress art, and the doodlysketch will come around once I have time.

Oz_

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Just a note, but you don't really need to ask if a thread is still open if the last reply was within the last couple months or so, ESPECIALLY if the OP is someone who's really active on the forum.
Anyway, I've noted you down for work in progress art, and the doodlysketch will come around once I have time.
Lol OK haha, sorry for the bother. ^^'

Taikutsu-namake

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Judging by your last reply you must still be open hah;;; Would you be up for some crazy mixing requests? One of the songs doesnt have an off vocal, and both of them have a lot of glitching lyrics ;_; also instead of it being free i could do another drawing for you(and actually finish it in a timely manner since im out of school and have no job atm haha;;;; )

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I won't be able to take the one without an off vocal, because that means I'd have to entirely remake the song from scratch. (If the original song is simple enough (ex. basic piano chords) then I'd be willing to do it for free/trade). As for glitching effects, I can do those as long as I have a reference for what it's meant to sound like.