Five Nights at Freddy's

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Very much, a possibility. A personal theory I have is that this may be the Purple Guy. After dying again as Springtrap, he becomes trapped in purgatory, haunted by his past demons(the animatronics).
Not* a bad theory!
EDIT: wasnt payign attention to what was typing! Im a fast typer and i didnt proof read!
The jump scare wasn't even that bad but the buildup killed me lmao. Foxy in the closet... *shivers*

I give it a week before Markiplier starts a LP
Lol I'll say 3/4 days
butithinkscottistryingtomakeitassaryaspossiable.

Mako

"it"
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oooh, another trailer!~

While I hope this game would be from the perspective of a character we already know or about a backstory/future we already have speculations of, I personally believe this game is just about a child at night, roaming around his/her parents' house and trying to survive until morning from the animatronics which are more likely to be just part of his/her imagination, hence the "Nightmare" title they were given by the fans and the hidden "NIGHTMAREs" in some of the teaser images.

Although now that I think about it, if it were just some random child with no major connection to the story, then why did Scott add the messages in the previous teaser images (excluding the Plushtrap image)? Surely if they were talking about the Bite of '87 then the character we're playing as would have a bigger role in the series.

i dunno i just woke up and i'm already speculating a lot i'll just go before i write an entire wall of nothing but speculations

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
http://store.steampowered.com/app/388090

Ah, so you do play as a child!

Essentially, you are a child that must hide from the animatronics- but you also seem to scare some "boogeyman" like creatures away with your flashlight.

Last edited:

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
Scott never seems to explain anything to us. As soon a new game comes out, we have a zillion questions and no answers for the previous ones!
I wonder if the kid is maybe one of the kids who later on haunted an animatronic. They could be having nightmares about the ones they've seen at the pizza place before.

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Tbh: I think this is like one of those game series that will leave us with unanwsered questions.
Like HL or Portal
But i have hopes that at least some of them will be anwsered, but not all.
Like who the purple guy is, what happened wiht the bite, who caused the bite, etc etc.
^at leeast those should be anwsered..
(sorry if i dont make sence)
Also what do you thing will happen if they actually go ahead and make a movie from FNAF?

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
mark_fnaf4_tweet.png

Reactions: Buck and fmccaddy12

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh sweet, I didnt even know it was out XD

It's not, but Scott gave out a few early copies to popular YouTubers to pump up the hype. XP It'll probably be public very soon though

Buck

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hyyyyyyyyyyypeeeeee

If the more recent FNAF games were as scary as the first one was I might actually be more hyped for this one. But hey, maybe this one will be excellent. Guess I will have to see when Mark plays it :P

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The game is now up for sale! :D And here's Mark's first video

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Like if Chika jumpscared you twice xD
or if you just brought the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Buck

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Tbh if this isn't a troll it's already my favorite Freddy game XP

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
imo, FNAF is a short lived series...at least in it's own genre.
First one was good and faced a steady decline sequels and prequel-sequels and prequel-prequel-sequels were released, but 4 was actually decent regardless of the decline.
((Probably a result or releasing such short games back to back like this. But I digress.))

If this isn't a troll, I'd say it could be good. Though, at this point I wouldn't really consider it a FNAF game because it was practically defined by it's play style...

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
so...how about that FNAF 5 and Sister Location games? ehh?
...why

Reactions: HoneyPai

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
How about no
Nope
nah
nup
that face opening isn't necessary
what are you doing Scott
stop