Open Offering Fancy Typography for HOLOGRAM READY video!

Tree Sounds

Momo's Minion
HEYYOOOOO
So, for the past month or so I've been working on an MMD LIVE Hatsune Miku/others concert (private of course because copyright) and I need some fancy typography that aligns with the music like in these 3 things (one is not typography)
1 Remote Control
2 Ai Dee
(optional) 3 Weekender Girl

Remote Control needs: The lettering needs to be as ACCURATE as possible, no module changes.
Ai Dee needs: The lettering/ fun effects need to be accurate, but you can have more fun with this one, in this song in the mmd motion I've made, there are no module changes.
Weekender Girl needs: There IS a "weekender Girl PV maker" but it's in 3d with the camera included in the motion, and since this is a Hologram ready video, there is no camera motion. The shapes that she's making/shooting around need to be as accurate as possible, and in the MMD render I've made, there are semi-frequent module changes. (If you decide to do this one, I'll send you the video because there are A LOT of module changes.)

I do not have very much money right now, but I could pay you $10.00 USD per video, and if you do all three I'll do $35.00. I know this is a lot but I really don't have a lot of time to dinker-donk around in after effects to figure it out. (I REALLY SUCK AT AFTER EFFECTS) The first one is the smallest event of 3, and it's in 2 weeks. There are 10 people going so far, but I doubt there will be more than that.
PM ME FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE!

Thanks in advance!
-Tree