Dunno what to do anymore.

P

partial

I probably won't ask to retire, but for now, I don't desire to be involved with UTAU or the community anymore. My new job has drained me physically, and, well, emotionally, I'm always drained. My depression and changing interests are making it difficult for me to maintain any friendships anymore, as well as the strange differences in thinking that I seem to have compared to most. There are things about me that are large pieces of who I am and have been rejected or laughed at so much I've hidden a large part of myself, perhaps even the most important things. My interests have dwindled, and UTAU and my friends are no longer things I have the energy to continue with anymore. So for now, this is goodbye. Thanks to all the nice friends I've made over the my stay, I appreciate you all. I can't do it anymore, though. Hopefully you'll understand, but if you don't, I have no better way of explaining it.

The VCCV directory will no longer be maintained by me. Anyone who would like can ask a mod if they can have the thread.

Goodbye, Utaforum. Thanks for everything.

delphic

y e e t
Defender of Defoko
I probably won't ask to retire, but for now, I don't desire to be involved with UTAU or the community anymore. My new job has drained me physically, and, well, emotionally, I'm always drained. My depression and changing interests are making it difficult for me to maintain any friendships anymore, as well as the strange differences in thinking that I seem to have compared to most. There are things about me that are large pieces of who I am and have been rejected or laughed at so much I've hidden a large part of myself, perhaps even the most important things. My interests have dwindled, and UTAU and my friends are no longer things I have the energy to continue with anymore. So for now, this is goodbye. Thanks to all the nice friends I've made over the my stay, I appreciate you all. I can't do it anymore, though. Hopefully you'll understand, but if you don't, I have no better way of explaining it.

The VCCV directory will no longer be maintained by me. Anyone who would like can ask a mod if they can have the thread.

Goodbye, Utaforum. Thanks for everything.
I'm really sorry for what's happening to you... I really hope you will be fine soon.

WinterdrivE

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm sorry to hear its so rough for you, but I hope things get better for you! We'll still be here for you if you decide to come back! :D

taigz

dead
Defender of Defoko
I'm so sorry for all these things happening to you... but hope you get better soon.

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I really hope things will get better for you... That's all I really can do. I'm really glad to have known you, I hope you do well in the future!

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
You'll most certainly be missed, that's for certain, but even if the future seems iffy, I do truly wish you well and thank you for your time spent here.

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
We'll definitely miss you, but your decision makes a lot of sense. I hope things improve soon! Good luck with your new job and may the future have great things in store for you :smile:

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I'm so sorry it's been this way...I wish you luck, and goodbye...it was such a good time with you!