Domain not found?

Mack at skool

Momo's Minion
Okay, I know you aren't supposed to have many accounts on this but, I can't log in with the one I use because it is saying that the domain isn't there.

Capture.PNG

Mack at skool

Momo's Minion
Okay, I know you aren't supposed to have many accounts on this but, I can't log in with the one I use because it is saying that the domain isn't there.

Capture.PNG
Also, I will get to deleting this account once I get this problem fixed.. And once I know how to delete accounts-

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
We think this is an authorisation issue to do with Twitter-connected login attempts. It should resolve if you log in with your standard email and password for the time being, and we'll work on getting it fixed...!

Reactions: Kiyoteru

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I'm pretty sure you can't delete an account, but an administrator can set it to "Retired User." Abandoning the account is almost the same as deleting it, though, since it'll get lost in the "abyss of forgotten users."

EchoCaptil

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm pretty sure you can't delete an account, but an administrator can set it to "Retired User." Abandoning the account is almost the same as deleting it, though, since it'll get lost in the "abyss of forgotten users."
Alright.

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Since it's a duplicate account, it'll be removed and you won't be able to access it anymore. Glad you got back into your account!