Does this tuning sound human?

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
er8sbuvfmerigbdj teach me your skillz pls I beg

The only thing I'd say is edit the overlap on the end breaths + Edge endings. They sound a bit choppy.
eding_by_kale_chaaan-db57df7.png

I'd also suggest making the envelopes on end notes like this
eding2_by_kale_chaaan-db57dog.png

I'd also suggest using wavtool4vcv- I can't tell if you are or not-- unless you're using moresampler woop
also what bank are you using it sounds great I want

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I think it sounds really good! Honestly not so much human but it still sounds really good.
Though some parts are tuned oddly(?) and kind of make the utau sound drunk or more so, as if a real vocalist got scared and held back.
Maybe it's the resampler or if you used flags on it, but it doesn't sound like human tuning, just very great tuning

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
er8sbuvfmerigbdj teach me your skillz pls I beg

The only thing I'd say is edit the overlap on the end breaths + Edge endings. They sound a bit choppy.
eding_by_kale_chaaan-db57df7.png

I'd also suggest making the envelopes on end notes like this
eding2_by_kale_chaaan-db57dog.png

I'd also suggest using wavtool4vcv- I can't tell if you are or not-- unless you're using moresampler woop
also what bank are you using it sounds great I want
What are these skills you speak of hmm?

I edited their overlaps to match their preutterances and they now transition much better. Thank you!

I'm using moresampler 0.8.1 for the wavtool since its website said it's good at transitioning between tones (especially I used a LOT of tone swapping here).

I used Theo! http://shortlivedsimplicity.weebly.com/theo.html although the Theo VB I have has more stuff because I beta tested him and still have the stuff that wasn't included in his release :wink:

I think it sounds really good! Honestly not so much human but it still sounds really good.
Though some parts are tuned oddly(?) and kind of make the utau sound drunk or more so, as if a real vocalist got scared and held back.
Maybe it's the resampler or if you used flags on it, but it doesn't sound like human tuning, just very great tuning
Thank you! Could you please point out the parts that sound drunk like through time stamps or through my screenshots? I'm super nitpicky and would want to make this as perfect as possible

Reactions: HoneyPai

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Thank you! Could you please point out the parts that sound drunk like through time stamps or through my screenshots? I'm super nitpicky and would want to make this as perfect as possible

Something sounds wrong at 0:43
I felt like there was more, but I had headphones on at the time. I don't have headphones with me right now

Reactions: kimchi-tan

Kowareta33

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I think it's tuned REALLY nicely! There are some parts that are a bit wobbly, but the tone is great! Nice job on the mixing and those harmonies give me life~~~~

When you get a chance, you should message me on discord! I've got some news for you <3