Inactive PayPal Art Discount RLC Art Commissions

Matsuban

Andromeda Alien
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
shitmynoodle_by_matsubansu-db8i9x2.png

Hey guys! I'm just cross-posting this to here since i'm kinda desperate, I'll copy and paste the reason under a spoiler;;
Hey guys, Heres the update journal i promised!!! As i mentioned in this journal; Discount commissions!! I'm having some financial troubles that my job can't really cover since i'm currently the financial support in my house of 3, Meaning i pay all the bills with little help. I've been trying to save up for misc. things and end up having to spend my savings on this or that, So i've decided to re-open commissions with a heavy discount in the hopes of saving up for my GED tests and cover all the costs for getting my license.
All the information for my commissions can be found here;
[Nyoot click me!] [Nyoot click me!] [Nyoot click me!] [Nyoot click me!] [Nyoot click me!]

PAINTED BUST
30$
Fully colored | Does not include BG

FULL BODY

25$
Fully Colored | Includes simple pattern or circle pattern

HALF BODY
15$

FULL BODY PIXEL

15$
Fully colored | Includes simple environment or pattern BG

SIMPLE BUST
10$
Fully colored | Includes simple circle BG with pattern

CHIBI
10$

Groups and backgrounds can be discussed.

!!IMPORTANT INFO!!

Do not send a payment before i have confirmed i will do your commission
Please do not complete the payment until i have at least finished 75% of your commission
I accept either dA points or paypal. Do not send the points through anything other than the commission widget, Or i will send them back.
I only accept USD through paypal. You are responsible of the paypal fee that it charges when you send to friends/family. If you go against this i will put you on a blacklist and alert my friends of you.
Any NSFW commissions will be uploaded to my tumblr
You will be given a full size unwatermarked PNG along with a PSD file with all the layers if you request it.

I don't draw
Inflation fetish
Hyper anything(except MAYBE Breasts. can be discussed)
Macro/Micro fetish
Scat/Fart fetish
Extreme realism(i'm not skilled enough at this, but i can do semi-realism)
shoujo/shonen(age can be discussed but as a general rule of thumb any characters under 16 are a no-go)

I enjoy drawing
Yaoi/BL
Yuri/GL

Hetero/NL
OC's
Designing characters/outfits
Futa/trap
fembois/reverse traps
muscular ladies
UTAU/VOCALOID/CeVIO
If you are interested please send me a note or DM me on twitter or DM me here on UTAFORUM!! I no longer accept emails since i don't check it enough!!