Cv to vcv usts help?

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I've been using this plugin (highlighted) to do cv-vcv conversion but it makes it very choppy and doesn't sound right? I can't really do vcv usts well so it's all I can do - any help?
Should I use the diphonizer instead?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
As long as the voicebank in question is OTO'd properly, conversion shouldn't be decreasing the smoothness that way at all. Have you tried clearing the UST after converting? The per-note preutterance and overlap may have been affected.

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
As long as the voicebank in question is OTO'd properly, conversion shouldn't be decreasing the smoothness that way at all. Have you tried clearing the UST after converting? The per-note preutterance and overlap may have been affected.
sorry for not knowing what you mean, but could you explain? ;w;'

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Select all the notes, right click on one and go to Region Properties. There's a button that says "Clear", which will reset the per-note Preutt and Overlap back to what it is in the OTO.

9x1A5QE.png

(Sorry, my UTAU is translated.)

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Select all the notes, right click on one and go to Region Properties. There's a button that says "Clear", which will reset the per-note Preutt and Overlap back to what it is in the OTO.

9x1A5QE.png

(Sorry, my UTAU is translated.)
ah thank you! it doesn't sound very different, so maybe it's the oto? it does this with all my vcv utaus though aaa;

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Make sure you're crossfading the notes. In the top right corner of the main window are the envelope buttons, hit Reset and then P2P3. Crossfading notes together is an essential element of the transitions in VCV.