Consonant Velocity not being saved anymore

mati39

Momo's Minion
Hello! I'm working with a VCCV English bank. And again I'm having trouble. You see, when I save the UST it saves all editions but not the Consonant Velocity ones. It's weird, it saved everything before. I tried looking for old UST's to see if any of them had the changes saved but they suspiciously didn't. I have the Japanese locale set. Thank you in advance

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Are the consonant velocities more than 200 or less than 0? If they are, it isn't meant to be done (but can work when rendered) which is why it doesn't save.

Reactions: Nohkara and na4a4a

mati39

Momo's Minion
Are the consonant velocities more than 200 or less than 0? If they are, it isn't meant to be done (but can work when rendered) which is why it doesn't save.
OMG sorry for late replying. Yes, it's like that. It actually does work on rendering and I kinda need it. Do you know how to make it save them?

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
OMG sorry for late replying. Yes, it's like that. It actually does work on rendering and I kinda need it. Do you know how to make it save them?
I don't think there is since it wasn't meant to be like that in the first place :/

The best alternative is to make a note above the note (right click on the black space on the piano roll) to mark where the extreme Constant Velocity settings are on what notes so you can find them later when you're about to render and reedit the settings.