Community-Based Vocaloid Help

MiyiibotTsugaa

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
We need people capable of certain things.
Turning wav files into vocaloid files.
Digital Art
MMD Models
Voicers
Giving the XSampa reclist

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm assuming you have something you wish to accomplish with such a specific list?
I honestly fail to understand when you say "Turning wav files into vocaloid files" do you mean making vsqx files?
And voices? Are you looking for people to render vocaloids? Because if you are, we already have a thread for that, or are you needing something else?

I also believe this thread was made in the wrong place

MiyiibotTsugaa

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I might be able to voice, I'm not sure though.
Thank you, if you can, take your time. :smile: Please reccomend this thread to others!
[doublepost=1491757183][/doublepost]
I'm assuming you have something you wish to accomplish with such a specific list?
I honestly fail to understand when you say "Turning wav files into vocaloid files" to you mean making vsqx files?
And voices? Are you looking for people to render vocaloids, or something else?

I also believe this thread was made in the wrong place
Good points, I couldn't find anywhere else though. We've already got someone to convert the wav files, and by voicing we mean making the voice! We wish to accomplish a successful community V0caloid.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thank you, if you can, take your time. :smile: Please reccomend this thread to others!
[doublepost=1491757183][/doublepost]
Good points, I couldn't find anywhere else though. We've already got someone to convert the wav files, and by voicing we mean making the voice! We wish to accomplish a successful community V0caloid.
No offense, but you honestly think you can just say "I'm going to make a vocaloid" and it'll happen? Unless you have about 1o grand (I think that was the amount, correct me if I'm wrong someone) you want to drop on the developer kit and get a partnership with an existing company like Syo did I think you've got no chance at making this happen.
If you do by chance have those then I want to see proof before I believe anything

Reactions: Kiyoteru

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, before canceling right away, just some things about it :

- Do you mean a Vocaloid based offf community with a team ? (then you need to get a voicer, a tuner, a composer, a programmer, an adult if you're minor so there can be a legal representant, an artist, etc)
- Talking about the voicer, justly what kind of voicetype are you looking for ? A mature one ? A cutesy high-pitched one ? One with a serious mid-range tone ? A male ? A female ? An androgynous voice ? Powerful ? Normal ? Whispery ? What languages will it sing in ?
- Mainly aimed at professionals, I don't think alone it'd be possible, and then if you have a team, you need to ask for YAMAHA but keep in mnid again, they prefer companies over amateur circles, even if it already happened a few times in V4 to have a Vocaloid made and voiced (or simply voiced) by someone from the fandom ; but again remember those are exceptions
- You also need a lot of money since even a simple licence for only one bank with no extras, no appends, no more languages is really costy ... And if you need it, then you'll likely have to make a crowdfunding campaing, hoping people will support
- In case your project would be accepted, you'd still need to be 100% sure things are all set up before starting, thus maybe go little step by little step
- For the voicer, as well as the artist, would you pick them directly ? Or would you prefer to submit a giant poll, even if that means a lot of work to put in the process
- As it is supposed to be a fandom, do you want it to be mostly Western community, or to even try to include other parts of it, like the Japanese part ?

And I may forget things but that's mostly what is on my mind right now

Reactions: na4a4a

MiyiibotTsugaa

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Well, before canceling right away, just some things about it :

- Do you mean a Vocaloid based offf community with a team ? (then you need to get a voicer, a tuner, a composer, a programmer, an adult if you're minor so there can be a legal representant, an artist, etc)
- Talking about the voicer, justly what kind of voicetype are you looking for ? A mature one ? A cutesy high-pitched one ? One with a serious mid-range tone ? A male ? A female ? An androgynous voice ? Powerful ? Normal ? Whispery ? What languages will it sing in ?
- Mainly aimed at professionals, I don't think alone it'd be possible, and then if you have a team, you need to ask for YAMAHA but keep in mnid again, they prefer companies over amateur circles, even if it already happened a few times in V4 to have a Vocaloid made and voiced (or simply voiced) by someone from the fandom ; but again remember those are exceptions
- You also need a lot of money since even a simple licence for only one bank with no extras, no appends, no more languages is really costy ... And if you need it, then you'll likely have to make a crowdfunding campaing, hoping people will support
- In case your project would be accepted, you'd still need to be 100% sure things are all set up before starting, thus maybe go little step by little step
- For the voicer, as well as the artist, would you pick them directly ? Or would you prefer to submit a giant poll, even if that means a lot of work to put in the process
- As it is supposed to be a fandom, do you want it to be mostly Western community, or to even try to include other parts of it, like the Japanese part ?

And I may forget things but that's mostly what is on my mind right now
Mainly Western because I want them to be English.

Damien

Wannabe Worker
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If this is a project aimed at creating a Vocaloid, it....isn't very professional, tbh. I can't imagine a Vocaloid resulting from this.

Why not create an UTAU that can target what you're looking for?
(Has no clue what the author is on about)

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
With this whole process you would have a more successful time creating a community based utau rather than a vocaloid. It would be cheaper, and you wouldn't be bound to a company's limitations if any. (I am unaware of the legality behind creating a vocaloid, I just know it is expensive, bleh.) Plus the voicer would not have to give up their utau if they have voiced any.