Color Voice Series

AtlasSynth

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I wish they'd put out trials of at least some of these banks. Given that they have for ONE and Creative Studio S I don't understand why they haven't

There really aren't any right I didn't just miss them somewhere
well im not sure myself sorry *shrugs*

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I wish they'd put out trials of at least some of these banks. Given that they have for ONE and Creative Studio S I don't understand why they haven't

There really aren't any right I didn't just miss them somewhere
Different companies have different ways of doing things~ I'm assuming they just don't want to release trials at the moment, especially now because Cracked CeVIO exists.

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Different companies have different ways of doing things~ I'm assuming they just don't want to release trials at the moment, especially now because Cracked CeVIO exists.

Yeah, I don't fault them for it. I'm sure they have good reasons, I was just bellyaching because I'm a trial hoarder :wink:

I can't say I'm surprised someone's cracked it, but it makes me sad since it's not THAT expensive come on people

Reactions: bio

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
//random
What is your favorite colours in the series?What is your least
//actually on topic thing
wait cracked cevio? ; -; omg...already?

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
//random
What is your favorite colours in the series?What is your least
I actually have an order for this based on ease of use:
zJvxkPM.png
>
gvrfWGi.png
>
jU0vFgQ.png
>
Fz7vURj.png
=
58WvuPf.png
>
XO0IwtS.png

Though my personal favourites go more like this:
zJvxkPM.png
>
jU0vFgQ.png
>
gvrfWGi.png
=
XO0IwtS.png
>
Fz7vURj.png
=
58WvuPf.png

(Sprites by Chickadee!)

Airi is a diva like she deserves to be, she's really versatile and her voice is amazing! I love her so much. Kasumi is lovely, she has amazing quality, she sounds really fluid and she has a really calm tone. Minato is probably the best you could get for a male; extremely versatile, powerful and overall high quality. Koharu is lovely; she's pretty hard to use well, but I think that she's just so precious! I mean, who doesn't love a granny who can sing? Yamato is rather hard to use too, but he can fit a lot of stuff if used right. Yuudai is... not my favourite. He's not the best quality and I hear he's pretty hard to use. He's pretty cool if used well, though!

Reactions: Tema

AtlasSynth

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
ill be the first to admit i used the cracked kasumi to play around with the editor. afterwards deleted it. but i bought her over the weekend and god is she lovely. for now i only want her and ONE. but agter buying her, splatoon, and an amiibo, i have to wait til next pay for ONE

Reactions: Ulysses

SynthJ

Your average guy
Defender of Defoko

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
How do I install in cevio???? There's no serial code

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have the editor! I downloaded him and installed him! But he's not in the singing select, does he need a code??

Am I misunderstanding what you are saying??

Last edited:

SynthJ

Your average guy
Defender of Defoko
I have the editor! I downloaded him and installed him! But he's not in the singing select, does he need a code??

Am I misunderstanding what you are saying??
Hmmm that's weird!! I am not to sure myself, I don't have the editor I'm just a fan and figured i'd inform the forums! The website simply just says install and it'll be available so I am not to sure of a fix :sad: !! I'm sorry :sad: Update me if/when you figure it out!!

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hmmm that's weird!! I am not to sure myself, I don't have the editor I'm just a fan and figured i'd inform the forums! The website simply just says install and it'll be available so I am not to sure of a fix :sad: !! I'm sorry :sad: Update me if/when you figure it out!!
Thanks for the reply and I'll let you know if anything changes!

Reactions: SynthJ

AtlasSynth

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
oh wow i forgot all about him
Hey all!! I know I haven't been to active lately but- I saw that a new CeVIO Vocal is now available (FOR FREE??!?!) Created by the same people who made the color series I believe!!

His name is HAL-O-ROID and he is a Enka male singer!

HM_image02.jpg

Voice samples here ! -

Demo One : http://recochoku.jp/song/S1003796445/?affiliate=4350010202
Demo Two : http://recochoku.jp/song/S1003783025/?affiliate=4350010202

Download here!! -

http://www.teichiku.co.jp/teichiku/artist/hal-o-roid/