CLOSED UTAU Night Series Medley: Applications!

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Well which tone are you looking for? warm, dark, or strident?
oh well, well its more like tone in sense of its the voice that doesn't really appeal to me, however I'll keep em in mind. considering voices, I always have trouble to express what I'M saying lol.

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
oh well, well its more like tone in sense of its the voice that doesn't really appeal to me, however I'll keep em in mind. considering voices, I always have trouble to express what I'M saying lol.
Thats why I'm asking for others. Which Voice types appeal to you. Its easier to find that out than for you to get like 20 voice types you dont like applying and 2 you like. Ya dig? plus that makes it easier for people that have multiple Utau to narrow them down and give you the ones you want/like.

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Thats why I'm asking for others. Which Voice types appeal to you. Its easier to find that out than for you to get like 20 voice types you dont like applying and 2 you like. Ya dig? plus that makes it easier for people that have multiple Utau to narrow them down and give you the ones you want/like.
I see, well, I'm looking for energetic utaus mostly, in a teen range, however not every voice appeals to me, just because it has that factors

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I see, well, I'm looking for energetic UTAU mostly, in a teen range, however not every voice appeals to me, just because it has that factors

Energetic and Teen(as in Teen boy before or after his voice has dropped?) I have an Utau and a few appends that fit the description. But i shall keep them to myself.

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Energetic and Teen(as in Teen boy before or after his voice has dropped?) I have an Utau and a few appends that fit the description. But i shall keep them to myself.
After his voice has dropped, tho not that mature yet

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
NOTE: Today is your last chance to suggest utaus! After 6 pm GMT+1 (It is about 2:40 pm when posting this) This thread will be closed, and I will choose the remaining utaus myself!