Voicebank Clear Defoko

Luc

Teto's Territory
I'm not sure if you have the permission to use Defoko's name. ^^"
Not saying you can't but you probably won't get a good response from the community with this.

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
Did you get permission from AquesTalk to use their voice to make a bank?
7. You can't make voicebanks out of voice speech/synthesis softwares unless they give you permission.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Luc

Teto's Territory
^^
Not to mention the fact that Ameya (creater of UTAU and Defoko) hasn't been active for a couple years (from what I gather)

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Could you perhaps provide proof of permission? Please understand that redistributing a voicebank, especially as popular as Defoko's, is a very sensitive issue and people might get the wrong idea without definitive proof.
I Had To Censor Some Things Due To It Having My Personal Info

Screenshot (10).png

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What exactly is "Clear Defoko" is it just an append type thing, is it just the same voice with a different character?

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What exactly is "Clear Defoko" is it just an append type thing, is it just the same voice with a different character?
I Guess It Could Be Considered A Append But, What I Did Is Clear Up And ReRender The Samples Using Flags And Fresamp
And, The Reason I Did This Is Cause I Wanted Defoko To Not Be So UnderRated Due To The Extra Noise And Beathiness

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I Guess It Could Be Considered A Append But, What I Did Is Clear Up And ReRender The Samples Using Flags And Fresamp
And, The Reason I Did This Is Cause I Wanted Defoko To Not Be So UnderRated Due To The Extra Noise And Beathiness
Defoko isn't underrated though, she's the mascot of UTAU, in Japan she's practically the second most popular UTAU along with Teto as shown by rankings.

Reactions: Nohkara and Arissa

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Defoko isn't underrated though, she's the mascot of UTAU, in Japan she's practically the second most popular UTAU along with Teto as shown by rankings.
But, I Talk To Some People And They HATE Her Just Cause She Is Not Clear Enough So, I Changed Their Minds Once I Made This Voicebank

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Keep in mind: she'll never have the clarity of a human made bank with a high quality mic. She was made with a synth that's LQ in the same way that Chipspeech is LQ. There's a market for everything and some people like the unnatural sound she gives off. My biggest gripe with original defoko is the short samples and almost non-existent oto.

heta-tan

Genderless Goon
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So if I've been following correctly, is this bank just samples made from samples made from samples??
If that's the case, you should have just shared the flags/resampler you used because this isn't anything new or revolutionary. In fact, it seems based on the comments that this has been more trouble than it's worth.