Voicebank Chiyo Tsukiyume

mado

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
aaaah, what a cutie! ;v;

just a question: when i was looking at her design (and profile)... she seemed quite similar to my own UTAU, mefu:

• they both have similar colour schemes (purples and yellows)
  • they're the same age (14)
  • they're both magical girls
  • they're both debatably human
  • they both have similar themes (chiyo has moon hairclips with ribbons whereas mefu has star hairclips with ribbons)
  • they both have very similar hairstyles (mefu has small purple twintails whereas chiyo has purple twin buns)
  • they both have similar face types (starry eyes, split-lip smile and one visible fang)

was this intentional, or entirely coincidental?
i really hope i'm not coming across as aggressive or anything, but i think that the design similarities are too great to ignore and i wanted to bring them up;;

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
aaaah, what a cutie! ;v;

just a question: when i was looking at her design (and profile)... she seemed quite similar to my own UTAU, mefu:

• they both have similar colour schemes (purples and yellows)
  • they're the same age (14)
  • they're both magical girls
  • they're both debatably human
  • they both have similar themes (chiyo has moon hairclips with ribbons whereas mefu has star hairclips with ribbons)
  • they both have very similar hairstyles (mefu has small purple twintails whereas chiyo has purple twin buns)
  • they both have similar face types (starry eyes, split-lip smile and one visible fang)

was this intentional, or entirely coincidental?
i really hope i'm not coming across as aggressive or anything, but i think that the design similarities are too great to ignore and i wanted to bring them up;;
That I noticed too, with the things you mentioned and the overall style/feeling, but I didn't want to cause trouble if my assumptions were wrong....

mado

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
That I noticed too, with the things you mentioned and the overall style/feeling, but I didn't want to cause trouble if my assumptions were wrong....
i'm glad i'm not the only one who thought they were unusually similar tbh...

Reactions: Arissa

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
i'm glad i'm not the only one who thought they were unusually similar tbh...
Yeah,at first it seemed as though their aspects complimented each other, but when I looked closer at the design and details felt some things were instead... Derived also I may have thought this was ur second utau and ur showcase at first//shot

Reactions: mado

mado

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yeah,at first it seemed as though their aspects complimented each other, but when I looked closer at the design and details felt some things were instead... Derived also I may have thought this was ur second utau and ur showcase at first//shot
yeah... i mean, seeing ppl take inspiration from my own designs makes me rly happy, but when its to the point where the derived designs and the original design look really similar, i can't help but feel a little funny.

tbh i have no plans to make a second UTAU LMAO- dealing with mefu herself is a LOT of work, esp as she's my first UTAU... so most of my planned UTAU work will just be making mefu better and eventually adding appends or something.

with that all being said i do think chiyo still has a very cute concept, so i wouldn't mind lending a bit of design help to make her a little less similar to mefu while keeping core characteristics intact.

Reactions: Arissa

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
idol updated Chiyo Tsukiyume

VCV art update + download fix!

View updates to this showcase item...
[doublepost=1498453226][/doublepost]
yeah... i mean, seeing ppl take inspiration from my own designs makes me rly happy, but when its to the point where the derived designs and the original design look really similar, i can't help but feel a little funny.

tbh i have no plans to make a second UTAU LMAO- dealing with mefu herself is a LOT of work, esp as she's my first UTAU... so most of my planned UTAU work will just be making mefu better and eventually adding appends or something.

with that all being said i do think chiyo still has a very cute concept, so i wouldn't mind lending a bit of design help to make her a little less similar to mefu while keeping core characteristics intact.

uhhhh well im wondering i didnt get notifs for any of this
but she was inspired by mefu but the people i got opinions from said it wasnt very similar- i just wanted a chuuni character LOL;

Reactions: mado