Cat Mountain Concert Project

Flavio Riama

Teto's Territory
Hello! Last Akio Nekoyama's anniversary was held a "virtual festival concert" for a specific group on Facebook. It went really well. I was the only one working on it and I had my UTAU and some friend's UTAU too. It was pretty fun because it was also my birthday.

So I wished I could make another one. I was planning to work on this to July but I couldn't get too many help also I didn't have as much time to work on it thanks to my college. Now there's no time for holding it for July but I keep on planning this to December or January.

So I want to get more people to help me out with this project. My intention in this project is for us to get an experience of making a concert ourselves. I don't want to be alone in this. It's going to air online on YouTube so everyone can watch it no matter where you live.

Like I said it's an experiment. The first concert had some airing problems but now I know how to fix some of the problems and I know how to make it look even more like a concert. I want this concert to feature 12 UTAUs covering songs. No money involved with it. So I think there won't be problem if there will be cover songs in it. None will be claimed as an original song.

I already have asked some permissions so there are already some UTAUs in the project but I want to fill 12 UTAUs!! :smile:

==============================
List of UTAU Singers:
1. Akio Nekoyama
2. Momoka Miyamoto
3. Yuka Hollcraft
4. WALTT
5. Kiei
6. CONY
7. YUII
8. Iris no Shiori
9. Danny Hakaine

If you want to have your UTAU in it just fill this:
UTAU Name:
Sound Sample:
Utau Wiki Page:

==============================

Besides some UTAU I will be needing some illustrators to work on drawings for some PV that will be playing on the big screen for each song. I don't think I'll get any modeler to help in here so there is no need for each UTAU to have a model. There will be dancers instead that will be random models for MMD. If your singer have a model, warn me so he'll be there singing. Those in the example are Sora and Gina. I got them from MaferNozomy. They could be the default dancers.

senbon_zpsxgls2bep.png

I'm open for suggestions and hoping to get opinions. Also don't you want to try and see how would a virtual concert for UTAU would work? :D

Last edited:

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
UTAU Name: Danny Hakaine
Design: In my profile picture
Sound Sample: (at the moment I'm working on his new version, a 7 pitched CVVC powerscale... I'll release it soon^^)
Utau Wiki Page: Soon LOL

By the way I have also the MMD model so if you need it...

Flavio Riama

Teto's Territory
UTAU Name: Danny Hakaine
Design: In my profile picture
Sound Sample: (at the moment I'm working on his new version, a 7 pitched CVVC powerscale... I'll release it soon^^)
Utau Wiki Page: Soon LOL

By the way I have also the MMD model so if you need it...

I've already heard him before. :smile: Added. Thank you for your trust in it!~
Also would you be able to try out as one of the illustrators as well?

Flavio Riama

Teto's Territory
I can't edit the main post anymore owo

List of UTAU Singers:
1. Akio Nekoyama
2. Momoka Miyamoto
3. Yuka Hollcraft
4. WALTT
5. Kiei
6. CONY
7. YUII
8. Iris no Shiori
9. Danny Hakaine
10. Kevin Futarine STUDIO
11. Ura Karune
12. Amu Onaji

are there still some places left ?

UTAU Name: Kevin Futarine STUDIO
Design: http://utaforum.net/attachments/fra40-vp2-official-boxart-png.2130/
Sound Sample:

Utau Wiki Page: http://utau.wiki/utau:kevin-futarine-studio

Added!! :3

Last edited:

Flavio Riama

Teto's Territory
Doesn't anyone around here have any interest in becoming a part of this project? :sad:

All I need is people to make some drawings for the PVs that will be shown in the big screen of the concert... Everyone will get credited. :/

Flavio Riama

Teto's Territory

Wolfe Nebula

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Perhaps if you made a Youtube channel for this where you posted updates, demos , and recruitment videos. Publicizing your concert through videos and pics will definitely help, and of course putting up a video roster of the Utauloids you'll be using with a sampling of there voice beside a drawing of there's. Getting your new fans hyped is the best way to publicize in my opinion.

The reason why I am giving suggestions rather than offering to help is that I can draw a bit but I don't think it's to the standard you'd want. Maybe ask some people to make original songs using the UTAUs and maybe set up a Patreon account for donations. Of all things I think I could get people hyped rather than create art and stuff. Love to see this thing happen!

Reactions: Nohkara