Closed Can I use your UTAU to cover a song?

KEx

Teto's Territory
I am looking to get some practice with UTAU covers. If you have a UTAU voicebank that you want me to use to cover a song let me know.

Here are a few (er, a lot of) rules:
1. Please provide a download link for your voicebank as well as the UST you want me to use.
2. I am an absolute beginner just trying out other people's UTAU so I will probably only do 1-2 songs at a time, and it will take time. I will try to close the thread after I get 1-2 requests but if I fail to close it in time I will try to update and specify which song or songs I am working on. I might re-open the thread after I complete the song(s) to take additional requests, but no guarantees.
3. I can only do CV or VCV Japanese at this time. Sorry no English or other language UTAUs.
4. I may do some experimenting if I am up to it - e.g. genderbending, altering rhythm/pitch, etc.
5. Sorry no songs with more than 2 voices (i.e. Alice in Musicland is a no-no)
6. Sorry no songs that already has more than 10 covers @ NicoNico (i.e. Sorry Senbonzakura)
7. Sorry no UTAUs that already has more than 10 original songs or covers @ NicoNico (i.e. Sorry Teto)
8. After I finish a song I will post an mp3 to MQube and paste a link here. If you like it you can download it from MQube. I will not re-distribute the UST that I altered.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
And yes, I am doing this for free (for me to get some practice), but if you really want to pay me back, I would love to have a pic or a photo for my avatar - it would be nice to have something other than a question mark. Then again, the offer is totally FREE, so no pic no photo is no problem!

Here is the template that you can use to submit your request:

UTAU Name:
Voicebank Download URL:
Song Title:
Song URL:
UST Download URL:
Off Vocal/Instrumental Download URL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Arissa and Melomad

KEx

Teto's Territory
Hi Melomad,

I am getting an Invalid or Deleted File error on Mediafire. Can you please check the UST location and give me the link?