bai bai

Jeffrey

local hiatus'er
Defender of Defoko
Well, it was nice meeting people and stuff, but I have to leave for the greater good of my mental and overall health. I've been overloading myself with hobby after hobby, finding my "true calling" as people would say it. Well, I settled longer on music and writing, but I haven't slept well over the past few years because of the unregulated chaos within myself.

I hope you guys good luck and live long : D

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
It was nice meeting you too even if we didn't talk much! I hope you find happiness with whatever you decide is your true calling. If the forum ever crosses your mind again, do feel to pay us another visit. You're always welcome.

Reactions: Nohkara

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
: (

It was nice having you around.. However, if you think it's best for you, you should leave the vocal synth scene. You are an amazing person and I hope you always remember that. Please, be happy in whatever you end up choosing to do. That's best thing you can do for any of us. A lot of things in many hobbies can be very tolling, so I understand your leave.

I can't speak for others, but I hope to see you again somehow, in someway.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry to see you leave. I agree that it's a good thing to not bog yourself down with too much, especially if it has a negative impact on your health - and UTAU (and vocalsynth in general) by itself is a time consuming pursuit. Take care of yourself and I hope you find a hobby that you like and can stick with.

Reactions: partial

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Awww, well if you think it's best... Bye Jeffrey... <:-(
I hope you find something you really love and enjoy doing. Something that doesn't stress you so much. Best of luck!