Ayyyy (semi-)new to the community

EmaBuns

Momo's Minion
With the onset of finally having a lot of free time and all the right equipment, I decided to be active in my singing stuff and I'm currently working to create two UTAU (one with male resonance and the other with female). I thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and plunge myself into the community as existent (Tho I mean essential I'm not really 'new' but you get me.)

I've generally been solely an artist above all else with released creative works up til now so I'm new to this kinda thing really. Hope to enjoy the community and the things that come with it!

P

partial

It's nice to meet a fellow artist. I'd like to see your work sometime! I hope I could possibly grow from it and become a better artist myself. Welcome to UtaForum!

EmaBuns

Momo's Minion
It's nice to meet a fellow artist. I'd like to see your work sometime! I hope I could possibly grow from it and become a better artist myself. Welcome to UtaForum!

Probably won't post much art until I feel 10x better about my coloring/painting (to be honest, I spent 13 years almost EXCLUSIVELY working only on drawing and I'm just now starting to learn to color because of my switch to digital and so it's ehhh.)

I mean follow me on twitter if it's your thing I post stuff there fairly often! @EmaBuns