AviUTLAdvice Needed [Music/Audio]

Haijo

Momo's Minion
Hello~ I need some advice for my videos (Music related) As well as help
Questions:
How to make a round audio spectrum (shape of a circle)
Reduce AVIUTL video size [I usually render it as exporting, varies between 1GB to 40G:shades:

Videos:

Made with: AVIUTL
Effects:
~Image
~Audio
~Audio spectrum
~Video shake
File Size: 12GB

Made With: AVIUTL
Effects:
~Audio
~Image
~Audiospectrum
~Glow effect
File size: 17.3GB

How would I:
Again, reduce size, and add a circle shape spectrum? (And fix the spectrum cutting off like that, it's pissing me off.
I may just need a tutorial on using that program, as I may use it for anime, or video game edits.
Thank you~

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
How would I:
Again, reduce size, and add a circle shape spectrum? (And fix the spectrum cutting off like that, it's pissing me off.
For reducing size, I just use Any Video Converter since the plugins to export as MP4 don't work for me.

For making spectrums into a circular shape, add the "Polar coordinate conversion" effect to the waveform. Lower the "Volume" setting of the waveform to make the spectrum smaller (it doesn't affect the audio volume).

Reactions: Haijo

Haijo

Momo's Minion
For reducing size, I just use Any Video Converter since the plugins to export as MP4 don't work for me.

For making spectrums into a circular shape, add the "Polar coordinate conversion" effect to the waveform. Lower the "Volume" setting of the waveform to make the spectrum smaller (it doesn't affect the audio volume).
Thank you~ Since I am the biggest retard to exist, where does one find that polar rotation, I found it in AE but no where here.

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Thank you~ Since I am the biggest retard to exist, where does one find that polar rotation, I found it in AE but no where here.
Here. It's already in the software.
1M8pSPb.png

Also, please refrain from using offensive slurs even if it's directed at yourself.

Reactions: Kiyoteru and Haijo