Anyone willing to help fix these errors on my voicebank?

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
One problem I see is that your r sounds are wrong. Try recording a sound more like "la" instead of "ra," because then I can fix it to sound like the Japanese r.
[doublepost=1488225359][/doublepost]I'm sorry, but I can't fix her. You'll have to rerecord her, and then you can send her to me.

LilyoftheValley

Your local flower girl
Defender of Defoko
A lighter explanation of the Japanese r sounds:
Japanese r's are l and d's child. It's a mix between them. To achieve a Japanese sounding r your tongue should go up to your front teeth. Try saying "la" and "da", your tongue will go to that spot. The way I achieve it is saying "da" with a Japanese accent.
Hope this helps ^-^
Here's an example:

Reactions: Nohkara

Zaoxi

Teto's Territory
One problem I see is that your r sounds are wrong. Try recording a sound more like "la" instead of "ra," because then I can fix it to sound like the Japanese r.
[doublepost=1488225359][/doublepost]I'm sorry, but I can't fix her. You'll have to rerecord her, and then you can send her to me.
Tried fixing the pronunciation with 'r', sorry for the holdup.
https://www.mediafire.com/?oaavk8zlrvygi36
A lighter explanation of the Japanese r sounds:
Japanese r's are l and d's child. It's a mix between them. To achieve a Japanese sounding r your tongue should go up to your front teeth. Try saying "la" and "da", your tongue will go to that spot. The way I achieve it is saying "da" with a Japanese accent.
Hope this helps ^-^
Here's an example:

Thank youu ^.^

Reactions: LilyoftheValley