Anime that you wish had another season?

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Because we all wished for that at least once.

I really want an adaption of Gosick RED, but the first season apparently didn't have good enough sales :c

A strange instance, but I think a new Death Note adaption could work. Not exactly a sequel but maybe something like an AU? There are a lot of unfeatured Death Note rules such as more than 4 Death Notes being on earth having any more disabled (iirc) and special-colored Death Notes (red and white) that could bring a lot of twists in the story.

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Hataraku Maou-sama
Noragami(3rd season)
Nanatsu no Taizai
Mekaku City Actors
Ouran High School Host Club
Binbogami Ga
Black Rock Shooter
Nichijou
Kotoura-san
Princess Jellyfish
Mamotte Lollipop
Ika Musume(waiting for the dub which will never be released)
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Azumanga Daioh
Yuri on Ice(bcs it's ending soon)

I literally pulled these from my profile on Wattpad.

Last edited:

chunter

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Any slice-of-life that stops when you can tell the manga keeps going. Too many to mention.

What the hell, Attack of Titan.

Reactions: kimchi-tan

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
A strange instance, but I think a new Death Note adaption could work. Not exactly a sequel but maybe something like an AU? There are a lot of unfeatured Death Note rules such as more than 4 Death Notes being on earth having any more disabled (iirc) and special-colored Death Notes (red and white) that could bring a lot of twists in the story.
I think netflix is making another Death Note. Saw this when i search for it:
1618921f0aaa9b3aa404069f21781a44.png

4d7e40f7f540bb2561a3d0e423dc131f.png
The description is in norwegian but its basicly saying that a young man, aroused by the power of a supernatural book, starts killing those he means have no right to live. Based on a famous japanse manga. Its a live action thing though:cry:.

As for series I want a sequel:
-Shiki, it ended on a clifhanger imo and there are still so many questions to what happens!
-Umineko no naku koro ni, again cliff hanger end, but might be too much to ask since the story seems like its really long (we haven't met all the characters):blink:.
Dont know what else komes to mind...

Reactions: kimchi-tan

ExistenceReaper

Procrastinator
Defender of Defoko
DEADMAN WONDERLAND I miss it so much,,,,,,

also Yu Yu Hakusho but tbh it's also perfect the way it is

P

partial

Umineko no Naku Koro ni desperately needs the second half of the story converted into anime form, because unless you've read the visual novel or the manga it makes no sense.

Puppy

Momo's Minion
Uraru Meirochou
The eccentric family
Oushitsu Kyoushi Heine
No name no life
Fukumenkei Noise

OngakuCD

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Space Dandy (space dandy has the ability to never end since their is no distinct plot and the last episode was the first episode)
Wolfs Rain (since apparently they live in a loop with some alternatives. Maybe next time they all make it to paradise)
Paranoia Agent (make it an anthropology series)

Reactions: ExistenceReaper

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
My Little Monster for sure. And though the ending was great and the story was tight as the characters, I really wish there was more Cowboy Bebop. ಥwಥ

Reactions: ExistenceReaper
P

partial

I really wish Erased had a second season. It was a really amazing anime. If it somehow has a second season that I've managed to miss, then I'm going to be so upset with myself.

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yuri on ice although there is supposed to be season two this month

Reactions: partial

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Umineko no Naku Koro ni desperately needs the second half of the story converted into anime form, because unless you've read the visual novel or the manga it makes no sense.
I agreeee

But I also need another season of Blood Lad ugh. HOW COULD THEY END WITH THAT CLIFFHANGER.

RenzoA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Kotoura-san
Makaku City Actors
Nichijou
Daily Lives of High school Boys
I cant understand what my husband is saying
Orange
Shinsekai Yori

and that anime with the guy doing random stuff during classes while a girl was just staring at him the whole time xD (I forgot the name)

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I really wish Erased had a second season. It was a really amazing anime. If it somehow has a second season that I've managed to miss, then I'm going to be so upset with myself.
omggg i started watching this show it's amazinggggg

melodicake

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I've already posted here but I have something to add:

LITTLE WITCH ACADEMIA (TV). THAT'S ALL.