Voicebank Amaicho Watakashi

UTAU Bank

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Crying Append added to the voicebank queue. The other name for it is Emotion Append

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
AMAICHO'S ACT 2 IS RELEASED! HERE IS THE RELEASE VID I FEEL SO HAPPY :D!

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
eh? Why were her English & VCV banks cancelled? (if you dont mind me asking)

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
eh? Why were her English & VCV banks cancelled? (if you dont mind me asking)
That English never really pleased me from the start and it was terrible. I'm going to make VCCV English instead. Her VCV was cancelled and replaced with CVVC because I find CVVC to be smoother and it takes less work. It's also easier to make multiple pitches for CVVC. EDIT: I didn't want that to be her normal English anyways so I titled it as an append, but I'm not making appends for other languages.

P

partial

omg thank you~ I love how you drew her append design. It's so pretty~ OUO
If my tablet still worked I'd draw her some more, but it recently crapped out. Hope to get a new one soon.

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The English bank actually isn't done, I'm so sorry! The person I gave it to for otoing never finished. If you want I could render something for you would like or give you the unfinished bank.

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
The English bank actually isn't done, I'm so sorry! The person I gave it to for otoing never finished. If you want I could render something for you would like or give you the unfinished bank.
It's fine, I think. I don't mind the bank being incomplete, I just need some Ls possibly, but I could also just continue working with her Swirl bank, no need to trouble yourself too much.