A really funny way to train your ear for making USTs

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I hope I have posted it on the correct place. 1 year here and I still am confused...lol

Anyway, today me and my sisters decided to play some Wii games and we got Wii Music working (The CD was so scretched XD). It is a really funny way to train your ears for discovering notes/keys, creating harmonies, timing, etc. Althought I think it could have some more, like telling you what the notes actual are, it is an amazing and funny way for training yourself. Here is some gameplay of it:

Just wanted to share this~~

Chianachini

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
If I can add my own funny story--I stumbled upon 'All Star' by Smash Mouth, but all notes are in C. One comment suggested using it for pitch training, and I was surprised when it worked for me.

Whenever I need to find the pitch of a note, I sing the rest of the song in the pitch of the mystery note, and I'll eventually find it on the piano. I find that I can hold that pitch better than just extending the note for a long time, since my throat can't really hold a pitch for long. So useful for fast rhythms! It also helps me identify pitch bends, too.

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Whenever I need to find the pitch of a note, I sing the rest of the song in the pitch of the mystery note, and I'll eventually find it on the piano. I find that I can hold that pitch better than just extending the note for a long time, since my throat can't really hold a pitch for long. So useful for fast rhythms! It also helps me identify pitch bends, too.
I'm definitely going to test this for pitchbends! thx for sharing :D