#2 utau design #3utau

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello I decided myself on my first Utau design since I tried getting help but didn't really work out till I had an idea myself XD but I decided I wanted to make two more Utau one a girl and one a guy I'll give some details

#2 her name is Alice M: Ellie L:?
So since her name is Alice I kinda want a short dress with thigh highs look similar to her name but I'm so bad at dresses cause I like the Victorian look but also steam punk look but cant make a good dress with it if you can make it Gothic looking since she is a full blood vampire XD p.s. if you can design an umbrella for her that will be nice since she can't go out in the sun

#3 his name is sai m:? L:?
He is a vampire but one that can go out in the sun and he serves Alice making sure he tends to her needs :smile: and keeps her safe from the sun.. but and be very violent, sweet and romantic....since I'm not good with guy outfits at all I do not know what I want for him...I do like the uniform look in other countries with the ties and the coats like they do in animes but with a twist ... I know this isn't a good description but it would mean a lot if you guys help :smile: